Creations by Elise Jardine

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Crackling fun!

Hi again, just a quick post today as I am sooooooo busy at the moment making birthday cards, keeping up with my gym schedule and to top it all of Ive decided to gain my adult qualifications in Maths and English which I'm lacking so currently studying them online as well, phew, well recently we had a male family member turn 60, so here is the card I made for them.




 Ive used grunge paper (which I totally love) with embossing powder and for the first time I have used Tim Holtz Crackle Paints by Ranger on the number 60, These paints are fantastic and I just love the crackle effect, it works very similar to the crackle nail varnish that was recently popular :)

Inside the card:




And there you have it for today:)

Be back soon!

Thanks for looking!

Elise xxx


1 comment:

  1. It’s definitely not close to becoming highly relevant to the data, nevertheless my wife
    merely handed and witnessed your message doodlekit on screen.
    Within their eye, the girl seriously viewed booger,
    and also inquired about the reason why I became looking through regarding boogers.
    My spouse and i haven’t chuckled over-time in certain
    months.
    My web blog wordpressarticledirectories.com

    ReplyDelete