Creations by Elise Jardine

Monday 17 September 2012

Masking fun!

Hi again, today I am going to share with you my first attempt using Tim Holtz mini masks, I say first attempt but this was actually about the fourth due to me not being able to keep the white bits of the card white :)

I used my scalloped oval punch to create a mask to tie in with the Oval challenge over at Less is More,
Its been quite a while since I have entered any challenges but I do hope to find time to do more in the future. I used Tim Holtz distress inks in spiced marmalade and vintage photo and blended the colours using his blending tool along with the mini masks, I love these colours together, it reminds me of Autumn which we are fast approaching, well thats it for now, hope you like my challenge entry :)

Thanks for looking

Elise xxx

5 comments:

  1. This is great - I LOVE the colour selected. Sorry to hear you had trouble keeping the white bits white!! I usually hold my masks in place using low tack tape (if that's helpful)

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Elise
    Lovely inking

    Thanks very much
    mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours, the great sponging - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete